There are no concerts scheduled at present but details of our 2022-2023 season will appear shortly.
Tickets by post
If you are unable to purchase a ticket on-line, please email or call our chairman, Tim Smithers (details below), who will arrange to post one to you (subject to availability).
Due to the need to maintain flexibility this season in our programme and format for our concerts, we are not offering season tickets or requesting the usual subscription from our Friends.
However, in order to help us meet the ongoing costs of running the orchestra this season, there is an option to make a donation when ordering your ticket.
We have capped our audience numbers to enable a degree of social distancing. The seats in the central nave will be unrestricted with potentially minimal social distancing. Distanced seating will be available in the side aisles. In order to help us provide the correct balance, or if you have any special requirements please contact our chairman, Tim Smithers (details below) so we can do our best to accommodate you.
Tim Smithers contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org 07933 251796
Reducing the risk from coronavirus
The risk of coronavirus infection cannot be excluded. Please consider the risks in the light of your own circumstances.
We ask our audience to consider taking the following precautions to reduce the risk of transmission, particularly to vulnerable members of the audience.
- please do not to attend the concert if you feel unwell or have symptoms that might indicate coronavirus
- please consider taking a lateral flow test on the day of the concert (irrespective of your vaccination status). If you test positive we will refund your ticket price
- please consider wearing a face covering (except for a health or disability reason)
- please use hand sanitiser on arrival.
Please also note that
- External doors may be open to aid ventilation, so you may need extra clothing.
- Toilets are available, but please minimise queuing.
- No refreshments are available.